Sunday, December 24, 2006

As a skunk...

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Welcome":

Here's one for you. A guy came into town to go out with me (we had gone out a couple times before and had a good time) and told me he put me on his rental insurance in case I needed to drive. A little odd but ok. On our first date we went to a hotel lobby. He asked if I minded if he had a beer, I said sure - why not. He went to the bar and took forever bringing our drinks, I assumed there was a line up. We talked for a while, him downing the beer and me working on my sprite. He went back to get us re-fills and took forever agian. abt 20 min later he went to the bathroom, for about 10 minutes. He came back and as we talked he seemed more and more relaxed and a little drunk. On two beers I was kind of wondering what his tolerance was. He went for a third beer, amazingly, and of course came back 10 minutes later again.

We went for a walk around the hotel gardens and he got all mushy and weird, we just werent there yet! I asked if he was drunk, he said maybe a little and laughed, then gave me the car keys. He said he figured he would drink while he was visiting and put me on the insurance for that reason. I drove home all annoyed at him and had to walk him to the door. Try walking a drunk guy to the house without touching him, I dare you. I didnt touch him b/c I was so annoyed (and Shomer)!

The next day he tells me that every time he left to get a drink or go to the bathroom he had whiskey or a shot of something else. The next night he got so drunk at my Rav's house over dinner he scared the kids. Amazing that we ended things after that trip, more amazing that he was surprised and didnt get it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I love sleep so much, sleep is the first thing I think about when I wake up --SB